The town of El Veladero is located in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón (in the State of Guerrero). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #117 of the ranking. El Veladero is at 594 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Veladero? You can find it at 42.2 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cutzamala de Pinzón, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Veladero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Veladero? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Veladero (Guerrero) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Veladero, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Veladero? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Veladero (Guerrero) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Veladero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Veladero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Veladero.
Vote for El Veladero. Opinions.
Do you like El Veladero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Veladero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cutzamala de Pinzón
- Colonia San Andrés (6 inhabitants)
- Cutzamala de Pinzón (4717 inhabitants)
- El Charco (26 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (- inhabitants)
- El Picacho (1 inhabitants)
- El Veladero (- inhabitants)
- Fundición Uno (- inhabitants)
- La Papaya (40 inhabitants)
- La Peña Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (51 inhabitants)
- Los Tules (252 inhabitants)
- Pinzán Gacho (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho Aguaje (- inhabitants)
- San José (24 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (Los Corongoros) (66 inhabitants)