El Veinte (Santiago Ixcuintla, Nayarit)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Veinte, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Nayarit.
The town of El Veinte is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 7 inhabitants. El Veinte is at 15 meters of altitude.
Where is El Veinte? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Veinte in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Veinte.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Veinte and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Veinte (Nayarit) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Veinte
With the satellite map of El Veinte will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Veinte.
Vote for El Veinte. Opinions.
Do you like El Veinte? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Veinte so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nayarit (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Caramota (134 inhabitants)
- El Güero Flores (5 inhabitants)
- El Matadero (15 inhabitants)
- El Mezcal (156 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (593 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Veinte (7 inhabitants)
- Flavio Amaya (- inhabitants)
- La Tacuacha (René Becerra) (6 inhabitants)
- Los RamÃrez (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Pollos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Agustín Corona (9 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (2 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (Monte Redondo) (3 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (- inhabitants)