The town of El Túnel is located in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #157 of the whole municipality. El Túnel is at 1,703 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Túnel is located at 9.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Heróica Zitácuaro, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Túnel.
Where is El Túnel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Túnel (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Túnel, which has the following symbol
¿Disfrutas pasando horas mirando imágenes de satélite para buscar tu casa o recordando lugares de un pueblo? Hemos conseguido una foto satelital actualizada de El Túnel y en este enlace podrás navegar por sus calles.
The population of El Túnel (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Túnel
With the satellite map of El Túnel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Zitácuaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Túnel.
Photos of El Túnel
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Túnel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Túnel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Túnel. Opinions.
Do you like El Túnel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Túnel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro
- Carpinteros (860 inhabitants)
- El Escobal (Tercera Manzana de San Miguel) (84 inhabitants)
- El Kilómetro (Llano de San Felipe) (353 inhabitants)
- El Sombrerete (Tercera Manzana de Curungueo) (408 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (2a .Mza. de Crescencio Morales) (1029 inhabitants)
- El Troje (177 inhabitants)
- Ignacio López Rayón (Coyota Primera Manzana) (902 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (5a. Manzana de Crescencio Morales) (389 inhabitants)
- La Mesa Chiquita (La Mesita Chiquita) (132 inhabitants)
- La Miel (Primera Manzana de San Felipe) (32 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (98 inhabitants)
- Los Lampazos (Tercera Manzana) (45 inhabitants)
- Los Polvillos (El Crucero) (215 inhabitants)
- Manzanillos (Primera Manzana) (335 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Tercera Manzana de Zirahuato) (253 inhabitants)