The town of El Tucán is located in the Municipality of Los Cabos (in the State of Baja California Sur). There are 2 inhabitants. El Tucán is at 215 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as El Tucán, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
#1 Where is El Tucán? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Tucán in Baja California Sur: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Tucán, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of El Tucán (Baja California Sur) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Tucán
With the satellite map of El Tucán will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Los Cabos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tucán.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El TucánIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Tucán, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Tucán so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL MRRKECH: 5 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA ROSA: 4 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CLAUDIA: 6 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL ZACATAL: 7 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Tucán as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Tucán or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tucán to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about El Tucán
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Los Cabos
- Agua Verde (22 inhabitants)
- Boca de la Sierra (137 inhabitants)
- El Agua de Paloma (- inhabitants)
- El Bacote (- inhabitants)
- La Angostura (- inhabitants)
- La Antigua (- inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (26 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (- inhabitants)
- Materiales Hermanos Rubio (5 inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Chivos (- inhabitants)
- Residencial los Tules (- inhabitants)
- San CristÃ³bal (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de los Zacatitos (39 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (6 inhabitants)