The town of El Trompillo is located in the Municipality of Queréndaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #22 of the ranking. El Trompillo is at 2,308 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Trompillo? You can find it at 20.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Queréndaro, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Trompillo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of El Trompillo
With the satellite map of El Trompillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Queréndaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Trompillo.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Trompillo (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El TrompilloMany people want to stay in the town of El Trompillo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- PARQUE NATURAL LOS MANANTIALES: 22 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- RANCHO LA MAGOLLITA: 22 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL RÍO: 31 km away, direction North (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL GM SORIA: 29 km away, direction North (23 minutes by car)
Where is El Trompillo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Trompillo (Michoacán de Ocampo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Photos of El Trompillo
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Trompillo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Trompillo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of El Trompillo (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 58994
Are you going to send a letter to El Trompillo? Do you have a friend in El Trompillo and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Trompillo consists of the following 5 digits: 58994. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Trompillo ("58") correspond to the state code of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Trompillo
Do you like El Trompillo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Trompillo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Queréndaro
- El Castillo (649 inhabitants)
- El Jazmín del Rincón (16 inhabitants)
- El Nopal (58 inhabitants)
- El Templete (13 inhabitants)
- El Trompillo (6 inhabitants)
- La Alberca (- inhabitants)
- Las Trampas (9 inhabitants)
- Milpillas (61 inhabitants)
- Palo Grueso (La Troja) (66 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Viejo (1064 inhabitants)
- Puente de Piedra (10 inhabitants)
- Queréndaro (9473 inhabitants)
- Río de Parras (Otzumatlán) (637 inhabitants)
- San José Lagunillas (69 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (21 inhabitants)