The town of El Trigo del Bajío is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. El Trigo del Bajío is at 2,005 meters of altitude.
Where is El Trigo del Bajío? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Trigo del Bajío in Aguascalientes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Trigo del Bajío, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Trigo del Bajío building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Trigo del Bajío (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Trigo del Bajío
With the satellite map of El Trigo del Bajío will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Trigo del Bajío.
Vote for El Trigo del Bajío. Opinions.
Do you like El Trigo del Bajío? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Trigo del Bajío so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Condominio Q Campestre (554 inhabitants)
- El Mirasol (- inhabitants)
- El Ocal (7 inhabitants)
- El Potrero Nuevo (21 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (5 inhabitants)
- La Cachucha (El Salero) (7 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (9 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (2 inhabitants)
- La Paloma (- inhabitants)
- Loma del Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Gachupín (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Herradura (4 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (21 inhabitants)