The town of El Tortillero is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. El Tortillero is at 2,297 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Tortillero? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Tortillero (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Tortillero, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Tortillero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Tortillero (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tortillero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tortillero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Tortillero.
Vote for El Tortillero. Opinions.
Do you like El Tortillero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tortillero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Colonia Diana Laura Riojas de Colosio (11 inhabitants)
- El Bordo de Buenavista (El Bordo) (2352 inhabitants)
- El Mastranto (154 inhabitants)
- El Pescado (32 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Diego Reyes Castillo) (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Doroteo Arango (27 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© Manuel Sosa GarcÃa (- inhabitants)
- La Luz (1336 inhabitants)
- Mesón de Godoy (36 inhabitants)
- Pozos Colectivos (Gerardo Trejo Pérez) (43 inhabitants)
- Rancho Doroteo Arango (25 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Escapulario (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (597 inhabitants)