The town of El Toronjal is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #134 of the whole municipality. El Toronjal is at 2,754 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Toronjal is located at 6.5 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Tlaxco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Toronjal.
Where is El Toronjal? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Toronjal (Tlaxcala) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Toronjal building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Toronjal (Tlaxcala) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Toronjal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Toronjal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Toronjal.
Vote for El Toronjal. Opinions.
Do you like El Toronjal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Toronjal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Colonia Diego Muñoz Camargo (6 inhabitants)
- Colonia Profesor Graciano Sánchez (426 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (8 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (4 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda San José Tepeyahualco (5 inhabitants)
- Las Zarandelas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Panchos (4 inhabitants)
- NCPE la Herradura (86 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pato (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Potrillo (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Huexotitla (401 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (40 inhabitants)
- Santa María Zotoluca (232 inhabitants)
- Tlacotla (10 inhabitants)