The town of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #207 of the ranking. El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) is at 256 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as El Tío Lupe, but changed its name a few years ago.
Do you want to locate the town of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros)? You can find it at 17.9 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Estación Santa Engracia, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 17.2 kilometers. To enjoy the El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros)? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros).
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros)Do you want to stay in El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros)? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros):
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA ENGRACIA: 21 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JORGE: 31 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YADO INN: 24 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PAVICHE: 62 km away, direction South (44 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros)
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros)? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros).
#6 Vote for El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros)
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Cerro del Chato (- inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (- inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Aire (2 inhabitants)
- Estación la Cruz (131 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (2 inhabitants)
- La Rusia (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cheles (- inhabitants)
- Los Navajos (- inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (Virginio Rodríguez) (3 inhabitants)
- Oyama (493 inhabitants)
- Pinto Bayo (- inhabitants)
- San Juana (176 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (Clemente de la Fuente Paz) (2 inhabitants)
- San Matías (78 inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (3 inhabitants)