The town of El Tianguis is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Tianguis is at 87 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Tianguis? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Tianguis (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of El Tianguis (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El TianguisIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Tianguis, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Tianguis so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 65 km away, direction South (52 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 57 km away, direction South (47 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDAMA: 73 km away, direction South (53 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JUAN: 73 km away, direction South (49 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Tianguis
With the satellite map of El Tianguis will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tianguis.
Vote for El Tianguis
Do you like El Tianguis or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tianguis to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Barranqueño (2 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (1 inhabitants)
- El Charco (El Ratón) (5 inhabitants)
- El Chijolito (37 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- El Estribo (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (Carricitos) (4 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (5 inhabitants)
- El X más Y (1 inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (1 inhabitants)
- Opichán Norte (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Erika Elizabeth (4 inhabitants)
- Tosco (2 inhabitants)