El Tesoro (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Tesoro, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 8 inhabitants of Chiapas.
The town of El Tesoro is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. El Tesoro is at 682 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Tesoro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tesoro (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Tesoro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Tesoro (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tesoro
With the satellite map of El Tesoro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tesoro.
Vote for El Tesoro
Do you like El Tesoro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tesoro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Corzo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- Fracción el Laurel (1 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Esperanza el Tumbi (44 inhabitants)
- La Lucha (15 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- Morelia (4 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (238 inhabitants)
- San Juan de los Ángeles (189 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (1 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (12 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (6 inhabitants)
- Villa Corzo el Rosario (San Luis el Alto) (14 inhabitants)