The town of El Tesoro is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #448 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Tesoro is at 17 meters of altitude.
The town of El Tesoro is located at 21.7 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Tesoro.
Where is El Tesoro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Tesoro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Tesoro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Tesoro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tesoro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tesoro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Tesoro.
Vote for El Tesoro. Opinions.
Do you like El Tesoro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tesoro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Cebadilla (19 inhabitants)
- Efrén Zenteno Olán (3 inhabitants)
- El Chichón (294 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (2 inhabitants)
- Fernando López Arias (El Zapote) (238 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (12 inhabitants)
- José Almeida Velázquez (4 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (5 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (Campo Bonito) (- inhabitants)
- La Tranca (20 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (3 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Benito Juárez (215 inhabitants)
- Revolución (221 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (- inhabitants)