El Tesoro (Tapilula, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Tesoro, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Chiapas
The town of El Tesoro is located in the Municipality of Tapilula (in the State of Chiapas). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #46 of the ranking. El Tesoro is at 1000 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Tesoro? You can find it at 2.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Tapilula, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Tesoro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Tesoro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tesoro in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Tesoro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tesoro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapilula. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Tesoro.
Photos of El Tesoro
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Tesoro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Tesoro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Tesoro. Opinions.
Do you like El Tesoro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tesoro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapilula
- El Campanario (13 inhabitants)
- El Chorro (26 inhabitants)
- El Salvador (17 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (69 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (5 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (22 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (44 inhabitants)
- Pajonal Parte Media (34 inhabitants)
- Portacelis Parte Media (268 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Jacona 2da. Sección (69 inhabitants)
- San Bernardo (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Jaconá (1323 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (180 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (113 inhabitants)