The town of El Tepozán is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. El Tepozán is at 1,039 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Tepozán? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Tepozán (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Tepozán, which has the following symbol
The population of El Tepozán (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El TepozánIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Tepozán, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Tepozán so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL REGINA: 23 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE MORELOS: 26 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RAMIREZ: 62 km away, direction Southeast (49 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA REAL DE MINAS DE ACANASAINA: 61 km away, direction Northwest (50 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Tepozán
With the satellite map of El Tepozán will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Tepozán.
Vote for El Tepozán
Do you like El Tepozán or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tepozán to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo del Manzano (1 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Hondo (7 inhabitants)
- Casa Colorada (27 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (8 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- La Cuesta (10 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Ojaraibo (Mesa Rojaraibo) (4 inhabitants)
- La Parra (5 inhabitants)
- Potreritos (3 inhabitants)
- Ranchería la Pitahaya (2 inhabitants)
- Resuchi (6 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (118 inhabitants)
- San Vicentito (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Sorobuena (77 inhabitants)