El Tambor (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of El Tambor through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Tambor is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #236 of the ranking. El Tambor is at 880 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Tambor? You can find it at 45.2 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Tambor location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Tambor? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Tambor in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Tambor, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Tambor
With the satellite map of El Tambor will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Tambor.
Photos of El Tambor
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Tambor, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Tambor, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Tambor. Opinions.
Do you like El Tambor? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tambor so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Combite (Granja el Barril) (7 inhabitants)
- El Forlon (17 inhabitants)
- El Pelillal (74 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Santo Domingo Número Cinco (7 inhabitants)
- La Chancla (- inhabitants)
- La Güera (El Pastor) (6 inhabitants)
- La Popa (40 inhabitants)
- Las Calandrias (- inhabitants)
- Mesón del Norte (105 inhabitants)
- Mesita de León (Granadillo) (26 inhabitants)
- Noria de los Medrano (5 inhabitants)
- Santa María (698 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (189 inhabitants)
- Sauceda (El Tanque) (85 inhabitants)