The town of El Tamarindo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #420 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Tamarindo is at 15 meters of altitude.
The town of El Tamarindo is located at 11.1 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Tamarindo.
Where is El Tamarindo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tamarindo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Tamarindo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Tamarindo (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tamarindo
With the satellite map of El Tamarindo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Tamarindo.
Vote for El Tamarindo. Opinions.
Do you like El Tamarindo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tamarindo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (3 inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (708 inhabitants)
- La Envidia (7 inhabitants)
- La Juventud (3 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (44 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Brillantes (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (8 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)