The town of El Sombrerón is located in the Municipality of Seybaplaya (in the State of Campeche). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #95 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Sombrerón is at 8 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Sombrerón is located at 22.1 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Sombrerón.
Where is El Sombrerón? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Sombrerón (Campeche) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Sombrerón, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Sombrerón building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Sombrerón (Campeche) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Sombrerón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Sombrerón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Seybaplaya. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Sombrerón.
Vote for El Sombrerón. Opinions.
Do you like El Sombrerón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Sombrerón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Seybaplaya
- 5 de Mayo (1 inhabitants)
- Acapulquito (5 inhabitants)
- Boxol (- inhabitants)
- Canta Mar (4 inhabitants)
- Costa Blanca (7 inhabitants)
- Monte Frio (El Molón) (2 inhabitants)
- Hotel Siho Playa (- inhabitants)
- Quinta del Sol (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Real de San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (Xcanteil) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (8 inhabitants)
- Seybaplaya (9515 inhabitants)
- Villa Madero (4612 inhabitants)