The town of El Sinaí is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. El Sinaí is at 166 meters of altitude.
Where is El Sinaí? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Sinaí (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Sinaí, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Sinaí? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Sinaí (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Sinaí
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Sinaí, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Sinaí.
Vote for El Sinaí. Opinions.
Do you like El Sinaí? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Sinaí so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Totoposte (3 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (- inhabitants)
- El Villamil (4 inhabitants)
- Fracción el Triángulo (8 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (La Pichancha) (- inhabitants)
- Las Ãnimas (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- El Alba (4 inhabitants)
- Malpaso (554 inhabitants)
- Parada las Piedras (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho Giselita (7 inhabitants)
- Romelia Ordóñez Trujillo [Romelia Ordóñez Trujillo (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (12 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)