The town of El Siete is located in the Municipality of García (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #75 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Siete is at 727 meters of altitude.
The town of El Siete is located at 1.4 kilometers from García, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Siete.
Where is El Siete? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Siete in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Siete.
Need to locate a certain El Siete building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Siete (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Siete
With the satellite map of El Siete will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of García. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Siete.
Vote for El Siete. Opinions.
Do you like El Siete? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Siete so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of García
- Campo Experimental Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Chupaderos del Indio (85 inhabitants)
- El Fraile (17 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (San Felipe) (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- La Cotorra (7 inhabitants)
- La Majada de Manuel González (2 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Icamole (4 inhabitants)
- Los Parques (10649 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Cerritos (27 inhabitants)
- Maravillas Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Montana (Maravillas) (40 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (- inhabitants)
- Temporales (Manuel Sauceda) (4 inhabitants)