El Setenta (Soto la Marina, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Setenta, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Setenta is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Setenta is at 81 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Setenta? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Setenta (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Setenta building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Setenta (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Setenta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Setenta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Setenta.
Vote for El Setenta
Do you like El Setenta or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Setenta to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Soto la Marina
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Bernardo Gutiérrez de Lara (148 inhabitants)
- Cuadra Zúñiga (2 inhabitants)
- Diez de Mayo (- inhabitants)
- El Esmeril (Joaquín Valle de la Garza) (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (- inhabitants)
- El Trece (Barranco Blanco) (2 inhabitants)
- La Pesca (Guadalupe Medina) (1 inhabitants)
- Isla la Yegua (6 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Los Leones (- inhabitants)
- María Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Noche Buena (Carricitos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Patricio (San Benito) (1 inhabitants)
- Soto la Marina (Máximo Márquez Reyna) (- inhabitants)