El Semental (El Salvador, Zacatecas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Semental, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Zacatecas
The town of El Semental is located in the Municipality of El Salvador (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Semental is at 1,777 meters of altitude.
Where is El Semental? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Semental (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Semental? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of El Semental (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Semental
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Semental, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Salvador. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Semental.
Vote for El Semental
Do you like El Semental or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Semental to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of El Salvador
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Zacatecas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of El Salvador
- El Ferruco (16 inhabitants)
- El Salvador (982 inhabitants)
- General Gertrudis Sánchez (Santa Rita) (122 inhabitants)
- Hermilo Sánchez Flores El Moro (4 inhabitants)
- La Goleta (- inhabitants)
- Majada Lucio Rivera (- inhabitants)
- Majada Mariano Jasso (2 inhabitants)
- Majada Oviedo (Las Planillas) (10 inhabitants)
- Majada Pedro HernÃ¡ndez (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Ojo de Agua del Capulín) (108 inhabitants)
- Paso de Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Picacho del Llano (- inhabitants)
- Puerto la Lajilla (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Crucita de las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Sierra Escondida (- inhabitants)