The town of El Santuario is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. El Santuario is at 559 meters of altitude.
Where is El Santuario? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Santuario in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Santuario, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Santuario and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Santuario (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Santuario
With the satellite map of El Santuario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Santuario.
Vote for El Santuario. Opinions.
Do you like El Santuario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Santuario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Chapultepec (2 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (3 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (3 inhabitants)
- Monte Sinaí (4 inhabitants)
- Guanacastillo (2 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (4 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (4 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (6 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (- inhabitants)
- Samaria (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan de los Milagros (6 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Unión del Carmen (320 inhabitants)