The town of El Salto is located in the Municipality of Carácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #136 of the ranking. El Salto is at 672 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Salto? You can find it at 22.4 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Carácuaro de Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Salto location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is El Salto? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Salto in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Salto (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Salto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Salto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Carácuaro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Salto.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El SaltoMany people want to stay in the town of El Salto itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL REY: 30 km away, direction East (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TIKI: 37 km away, direction East (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 30 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALCATRAZ: 36 km away, direction East (24 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Salto
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Salto? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Salto.
#6 Vote for El Salto as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Salto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Salto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Michoacán de Ocampo
#7 Comments and opinions about El Salto
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Carácuaro
- Acuyo (220 inhabitants)
- Cabeza de Vaca (12 inhabitants)
- Capire de Bravo (El Capire Bravo) (110 inhabitants)
- Cuendeo (6 inhabitants)
- El Anono (20 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (Las Trincheras) (80 inhabitants)
- Juntas del Anono (Juntas de la Torre) (9 inhabitants)
- La Calera (- inhabitants)
- La Parotilla (3 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- La Vinata (1 inhabitants)
- La Sábila (8 inhabitants)
- Lampaces (- inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (1 inhabitants)
- Monte Redondo (5 inhabitants)