The town of El Salto is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #190 of the ranking. El Salto is at 246 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Salto? You can find it at 41.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Salto location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Salto? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Salto in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Salto? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Salto (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Salto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Salto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Salto.
Vote for El Salto. Opinions.
Do you like El Salto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Salto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Águila Real (1 inhabitants)
- El Campanario (- inhabitants)
- El Carmen (1 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal Primero (188 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (3 inhabitants)
- El Cenizo (5 inhabitants)
- El Charco (El Ratón) (5 inhabitants)
- Gabriel González (1 inhabitants)
- Hotel Natural (11 inhabitants)
- Isidro Sánchez (1 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (Guadalupe Victoria) (46 inhabitants)
- Los Jagüeyes (3 inhabitants)
- Mesón Federal (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (3 inhabitants)
- Tito Armenta (- inhabitants)