The town of El Salto is located in the Municipality of Galeana (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #309 of the whole municipality. El Salto is at 1,910 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Salto is located at 32.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Galeana, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Salto.
Where is El Salto? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Salto in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Salto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Salto (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Salto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Salto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Galeana. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Salto.
Vote for El Salto. Opinions.
Do you like El Salto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Salto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Galeana
- Cieneguillas y Crucitas (108 inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Marzo (301 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (Puerto el Encinal de la Poza) (94 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Palma de los Monos) (8 inhabitants)
- La Deshidratadora (5 inhabitants)
- La Media Luna (6 inhabitants)
- Loma de los Gachupines (- inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (155 inhabitants)
- Martínez y Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Reforma de Agua Blanca (Palo Gacho) (14 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Magueycillos (36 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (224 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (126 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (Santa Rita de Cordeladas) (168 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza Grupo B (Los Taracos) (150 inhabitants)