The town of El Salitre is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #155 of the whole municipality. El Salitre is at 386 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Salitre is located at 5.1 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Tiquicheo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Salitre.
Where is El Salitre? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Salitre in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Salitre, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of El Salitre (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El SalitreIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Salitre, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Salitre so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL REY: 6 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TIKI: 8 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALCATRAZ: 8 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE LA LOMA: 58 km away, direction Southwest (39 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Salitre
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Salitre, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Salitre.
Vote for El Salitre
Do you like El Salitre or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Salitre to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Arrollo de los Toros (9 inhabitants)
- Cimientos (1 inhabitants)
- El Llano (- inhabitants)
- El Manguito (- inhabitants)
- El Manguito (26 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (2 inhabitants)
- La Artesa (- inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (10 inhabitants)
- La Granada (3 inhabitants)
- La Papaya (- inhabitants)
- Las Ceibillas (Pueblo Viejo) (33 inhabitants)
- Las Cucharillas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuachalalates (9 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (79 inhabitants)
- Santas Marías (- inhabitants)