The town of El Rubí is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. El Rubí is at 40 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Rubí? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Rubí (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Rubí, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rubí? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rubí (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rubí
With the satellite map of El Rubí will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Rubí.
Vote for El Rubí. Opinions.
Do you like El Rubí? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rubí so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Crucero de Reventadero (62 inhabitants)
- El As de Oros (7 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (- inhabitants)
- La Carreta (- inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (4 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (10 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (7 inhabitants)
- Miradores (209 inhabitants)
- Oviedo (1728 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (Kilómetro Cinco) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Andrea (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (5 inhabitants)
- Semizo (Cantarell) (4 inhabitants)
- Ejido Tancoco (94 inhabitants)
- Tres E (- inhabitants)