The town of El Rosario is located in the Municipality of Ixtapa (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #65 of the ranking. El Rosario is at 1,121 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Rosario? You can find it at 5.0 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ixtapa, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Rosario location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Rosario? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Rosario in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Rosario.
Need to locate a certain El Rosario building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Rosario (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rosario
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rosario, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ixtapa. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Rosario.
Photos of El Rosario
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Rosario, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Rosario, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Rosario. Opinions.
Do you like El Rosario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rosario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixtapa
- Cinco de Febrero (469 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (65 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (5 inhabitants)
- Francisco Javier Mina (683 inhabitants)
- Francisco Romo Serrano (215 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (18 inhabitants)
- Las Cañitas (807 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (- inhabitants)
- Multajo (989 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso (44 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (288 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Victórico R. Grajales (Iglesia Vieja) (1046 inhabitants)