The town of El Rosario is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Rosario is at 29 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Rosario? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Rosario in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Rosario.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rosario? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rosario (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rosario
With the satellite map of El Rosario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Rosario.
Vote for El Rosario. Opinions.
Do you like El Rosario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rosario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cacahoatal (4 inhabitants)
- Cachimbo (341 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (El Rosario) (76 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Pensil (9 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (Zeta) (- inhabitants)
- La Ensenada (4 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (4 inhabitants)
- Leopoldina Ríos [Leopoldina Ríos (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Marcos (La Morita) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (2 inhabitants)