The town of El Rosario is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Rosario is at 29 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Rosario? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Rosario in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Rosario.
The population of El Rosario (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El RosarioDo you want to stay in El Rosario? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Rosario:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 26 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 25 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 28 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 28 km away, direction Southeast (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Rosario
With the satellite map of El Rosario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Rosario.
Vote for El Rosario
Do you like El Rosario or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Rosario to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Armando (Amado del Porte) (6 inhabitants)
- El Danubio (Llano Chahuite) (2 inhabitants)
- El Higuero (13 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (4 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (8 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Los Benjamines (- inhabitants)
- Monte Sinaí (Cuatro Hermanos) (1 inhabitants)
- Óscar Cruz Colmenare (2 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (10 inhabitants)
- San José del Alto (La Cruz del Mango) (43 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Santa Luisa (1 inhabitants)