The town of El Rosario is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #442 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Rosario is at 198 meters of altitude.
The town of El Rosario is located at 4.2 kilometers from Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Rosario.
Where is El Rosario? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Rosario in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Rosario.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rosario? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rosario (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rosario
With the satellite map of El Rosario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Rosario.
Vote for El Rosario. Opinions.
Do you like El Rosario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rosario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Tapachula (Algodonera) (6 inhabitants)
- Finca Argovia (119 inhabitants)
- Cantón el Caucho (244 inhabitants)
- Cantón las Delicias (71 inhabitants)
- Cantón Villaflor (909 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Ceiba (186 inhabitants)
- La Mora (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias Nuevas (- inhabitants)
- Montenegro (160 inhabitants)
- Palestina 1ra. Fracción (12 inhabitants)
- Parcelas de Manacal (63 inhabitants)
- Tapachula (Planta Despepitadora) (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan (3 inhabitants)
- Santa María (54 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo Dos (3 inhabitants)