The town of El Rodeo is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #458 of the ranking. El Rodeo is at 1,861 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Rodeo? You can find it at 4.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Aguascalientes, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Rodeo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Rodeo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Rodeo (Aguascalientes) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rodeo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rodeo (Aguascalientes) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rodeo
With the satellite map of El Rodeo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Rodeo.
Photos of El Rodeo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Rodeo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Rodeo.
Vote for El Rodeo. Opinions.
Do you like El Rodeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rodeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- El Capirote (- inhabitants)
- El Lucero (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Brenda (- inhabitants)
- Isabel Taylor (4 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (5 inhabitants)
- La Palanca (- inhabitants)
- Las Therezas de Gerardo (- inhabitants)
- Norias del Paso Hondo (101 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Molino (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Duraznillo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Peñuelas (5 inhabitants)
- Recicladora El Coyote (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro de los Esparza (6 inhabitants)
- San JosÃ© del Portugal (- inhabitants)