The town of El Rodeo is located in the Municipality of Tala (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #36 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Rodeo is at 1,352 meters of altitude.
The town of El Rodeo is located at 5.3 kilometers from Tala, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Rodeo.
Where is El Rodeo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Rodeo in Jalisco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rodeo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rodeo (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rodeo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rodeo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tala. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Rodeo.
Photos of El Rodeo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Rodeo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Rodeo.
Vote for El Rodeo. Opinions.
Do you like El Rodeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rodeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tala
- Ahuisculco (2364 inhabitants)
- Alfredo V. Bonfil (240 inhabitants)
- Cuxpala (1369 inhabitants)
- Granja Oscar (4 inhabitants)
- La Culebra (63 inhabitants)
- Las Torres (La Campanilla) (36 inhabitants)
- Los Chorros de Tala (2 inhabitants)
- Miguel Izalde (1 inhabitants)
- Molinitos (1 inhabitants)
- Plan del Salto (2 inhabitants)
- Planta de Tratamiento de Agua (La Arenita) (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Novillero (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Vista Hermosa (2 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio de Carboneras (115 inhabitants)