El Rodeo (Tala, Jalisco)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Rodeo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 9 inhabitants of Jalisco.
The town of El Rodeo is located in the Municipality of Tala (in the State of Jalisco). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #36 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Rodeo is at 1352 meters of altitude.
The town of El Rodeo is located at 5.3 kilometers from Tala, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Rodeo.
Where is El Rodeo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Rodeo in Jalisco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Rodeo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rodeo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tala. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Rodeo.
Photos of El Rodeo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Rodeo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Rodeo.
Vote for El Rodeo. Opinions.
Do you like El Rodeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rodeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tala
- Ahuisculco (2364 inhabitants)
- Cuxpala (1369 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (14 inhabitants)
- El Molino (9 inhabitants)
- Granja San Juan (- inhabitants)
- La Culebra (63 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (10 inhabitants)
- Los Ruiseñores (7493 inhabitants)
- Miguel Izalde (1 inhabitants)
- Plan del Salto (2 inhabitants)
- Planta de Tratamiento de Agua (La Arenita) (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Atarjea (62 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Mazatepec (3655 inhabitants)
- Tala (35396 inhabitants)
- Tala (- inhabitants)