PueblosAmerica.com

El Rodeo (Las Choapas, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)

      

The most complete information of the small village of El Rodeo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave has 20 inhabitants?

the town of El Rodeo is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 20 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #200 of the whole municipality. El Rodeo is at 70 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Rodeo is located at 14.4 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Rodeo.

Population in El Rodeo (Las Choapas, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)

In the town there are 10 men and 10 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 1.60 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 5.00% of the total population. 5.00% of the inhabitants are illiterate (10.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.40 (5.17 within the men and 8.25 within the women).

Indigenous culture in El Rodeo
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in El Rodeo
25.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (40.00% of the men, and 10.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in El Rodeo
In El Rodeo there are 6 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 75.00% have toilet or restroom, 75.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 25.00% a washing-machine, 25.00% a car or a van, 25.00% a personal computer, 25.00% a landline telephone, 75.00% mobile phone, and 25.00% Internet access.

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is El Rodeo?

Location map of El Rodeo: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in El Rodeo, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of El Rodeo in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of El Rodeo with a higher resolution.

What is El Rodeo like?

Ya viene el camión a casaRumbo a Chiapas!CHOAPAS TECH

Enjoy the photos of El Rodeo on this link

Vote for El Rodeo

Do you like El Rodeo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rodeo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of El Rodeo

Postal Code (ZIP Code) of El Rodeo

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Las Choapas

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas: