The town of El Retorno is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #553 of the whole municipality. El Retorno is at 27 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Retorno is located at 13.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Retorno.
Where is El Retorno? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Retorno (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Retorno? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Retorno (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Retorno
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Retorno, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Retorno.
Photos of El Retorno
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Retorno, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Retorno, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Retorno. Opinions.
Do you like El Retorno? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Retorno so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Coronel Adalberto Tejeda (La Reforma) (195 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (45 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (23 inhabitants)
- El Tarasco (6 inhabitants)
- Faustino Aguilar (La Candelaria) (- inhabitants)
- Gabriel Notario García (5 inhabitants)
- Gumercindo Jesús Martínez (El Cuervo) (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Méndez (13 inhabitants)
- La Campana (6 inhabitants)
- La Josefina (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (159 inhabitants)
- Parada el Cinco (10 inhabitants)
- Rafael Murillo Vidal (494 inhabitants)
- Román Ramos González (- inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (6 inhabitants)