The town of El Retiro is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. El Retiro is at 506 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Retiro? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Retiro in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Retiro, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of El Retiro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El RetiroDo you want to stay in El Retiro? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Retiro:
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 2 km away, direction East (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 3 km away, direction East (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 3 km away, direction Northeast (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 3 km away, direction Northeast (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Retiro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Retiro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Retiro.
Vote for El Retiro
Do you like El Retiro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Retiro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Cadernales (- inhabitants)
- Calixto Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Chiquito (- inhabitants)
- El Melón (- inhabitants)
- Las Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- Gumercindo Sánchez (- inhabitants)
- Herbey Valdez (- inhabitants)
- La Campana (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Maravillas (Beto Canales) (1 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Flores (4 inhabitants)