The town of El Refugio is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #179 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Refugio is at 1 meters of altitude.
The town of El Refugio is located at 14.8 kilometers from Frontera, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Refugio.
Where is El Refugio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Refugio (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Refugio, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Refugio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Refugio (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Refugio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Refugio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Refugio.
Vote for El Refugio. Opinions.
Do you like El Refugio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Refugio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Chicozapote 2a. Sección (455 inhabitants)
- El Carmen 1a. Sección (372 inhabitants)
- El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa) (7 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (24 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (592 inhabitants)
- La Holanda (San Pedrito) (15 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (659 inhabitants)
- La Punta del Buey (2 inhabitants)
- Mixteca 1a. Sección (84 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (4 inhabitants)
- San José (7 inhabitants)
- San José (El Coco de Simón Sarlat) (21 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- Tabasquillo 1a. Sección (557 inhabitants)