El Refugio (Centla, Tabasco)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Refugio, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Tabasco.
The town of El Refugio is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #179 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Refugio is at 1 meters of altitude.
The town of El Refugio is located at 14.8 kilometers from Frontera, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Refugio.
Where is El Refugio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Refugio (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Refugio, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Refugio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Refugio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Refugio.
Vote for El Refugio. Opinions.
Do you like El Refugio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Refugio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Alta Vista (7 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón (Santa Cruz) (1304 inhabitants)
- Boca de Pantoja (473 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (12 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (Rabelo) (5 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (Tintalillo) (148 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (4 inhabitants)
- Leandro Rovirosa Wade 2a. Sección (304 inhabitants)
- Libertad de Allende (869 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (190 inhabitants)
- Niños Héroes (272 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centla (774 inhabitants)
- San José de Simón Sarlat (El Coco) (111 inhabitants)
- San Román (288 inhabitants)