The town of El Refugio is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #327 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Refugio is at 21 meters of altitude.
The town of El Refugio is located at 41.5 kilometers from Huimanguillo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Refugio.
Where is El Refugio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Refugio in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Refugio.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Refugio? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Refugio (Tabasco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Refugio
With the satellite map of El Refugio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Huimanguillo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Refugio.
Photos of El Refugio
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Refugio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Refugio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Refugio. Opinions.
Do you like El Refugio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Refugio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Agapito Domínguez Canabal (281 inhabitants)
- Chicoacán (Ampliación) (518 inhabitants)
- El Barí (4 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (3 inhabitants)
- Huapacal 2da. Sección (912 inhabitants)
- José María Pino Suárez 1ra. Sección (612 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (359 inhabitants)
- Malpasito (459 inhabitants)
- Monte de Oro 1ra. Sección (1449 inhabitants)
- Otra Banda 3ra. Sección (123 inhabitants)
- Pedregal Moctezuma 2da. Sección (210 inhabitants)
- Ramírez (19 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (7 inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva 1ra. Sección (Las Palmas) (710 inhabitants)
- Tomás Garrido Canabal (78 inhabitants)