The town of El Recluta is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Recluta is at 328 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Recluta? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Recluta (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Recluta (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ReclutaMany people want to stay in the town of El Recluta itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT DOLLY: 32 km away, direction South (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DOLORES: 32 km away, direction South (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 34 km away, direction South (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 35 km away, direction South (28 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Recluta
With the satellite map of El Recluta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Recluta.
Vote for El Recluta
Do you like El Recluta or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Recluta to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Agua Zarca (2 inhabitants)
- El Bejarano (1 inhabitants)
- El Charco (El Ratón) (5 inhabitants)
- El Cubo (La Concha Dos) (4 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán Dos (1 inhabitants)
- El Perro (- inhabitants)
- El Retorno (7 inhabitants)
- Ganadería los Julianes (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Miles (8 inhabitants)
- Los Rincones (Dos de Abril) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Tigres (San Bartolo) (5 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan (San Juanito) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)