The town of El Rayón is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #156 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Rayón is at 352 meters of altitude.
The town of El Rayón is located at 25.7 kilometers from Tepic, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Rayón.
Where is El Rayón? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Rayón in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Rayón.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rayón? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rayón (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rayón
With the satellite map of El Rayón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Rayón.
Vote for El Rayón. Opinions.
Do you like El Rayón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rayón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Arroyo de las Minas (6 inhabitants)
- Balneario San Gabriel (10 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (El Ciruelo) (587 inhabitants)
- Duraznitos (46 inhabitants)
- El Basurero (3 inhabitants)
- El Corral de Soria (70 inhabitants)
- El Espino (200 inhabitants)
- La Bendición (171 inhabitants)
- Loma del Toro (El Ahualamo) (24 inhabitants)
- Los Fresnos (Corral de Rivas) (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Jesús Bobadilla (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Eucalipto (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (646 inhabitants)
- San Luis de Lozada (1187 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (El Gringo) (411 inhabitants)