The town of El Rayo is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #33 of the ranking. El Rayo is at 518 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Rayo? You can find it at 33.9 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Rayo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Rayo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Rayo (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rayo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rayo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rayo
With the satellite map of El Rayo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Rayo.
Vote for El Rayo. Opinions.
Do you like El Rayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Benito Ledezma Romo (Monte Horeb) (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Readaptación Social Monclova (- inhabitants)
- Club Deportivo Nueva Almadén (- inhabitants)
- Doroteo Campos Moreno (Santa Mónica) (- inhabitants)
- El Rayo (5 inhabitants)
- El Rubio (8 inhabitants)
- Juan Alfaro Delgadillo (1 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (El Sauz) (1 inhabitants)
- Los González (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (3 inhabitants)
- Lulú (1 inhabitants)
- Nada (11 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- Señora Belia (1 inhabitants)