The town of El Quilacho is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #121 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Quilacho is at 229 meters of altitude.
The town of El Quilacho is located at 26.2 kilometers from Estación Santa Engracia, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 12.9 kilometers from Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Quilacho.
Where is El Quilacho? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Quilacho (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Quilacho? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Quilacho (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Quilacho
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Quilacho, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Quilacho.
Photos of El Quilacho
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Quilacho? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Quilacho.
Vote for El Quilacho. Opinions.
Do you like El Quilacho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Quilacho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Cañón de Mimbres (Curvas del Huizache) (- inhabitants)
- Casitas (- inhabitants)
- Cinco de Mayo (La Parada del Cinco) (13 inhabitants)
- Colonia Militar Agrícola y Ganadera (El Burro Pinto) (39 inhabitants)
- Eduardo García Vega (9 inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Aire (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Santa Engracia (6121 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Allende (Estación Adelaida) (49 inhabitants)
- La Gloria Dos (- inhabitants)
- La Melona (- inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (7 inhabitants)
- Potrero Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (48 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Los Pachones) (- inhabitants)
- San Román (- inhabitants)