El Quelite (Cazones, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Quelite (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave has 6 inhabitants?
The town of El Quelite is located in the Municipality of Cazones (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #59 of the whole municipality. El Quelite is at 17 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Quelite is located at 4.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Cazones de Herrera, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Quelite.
Where is El Quelite? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Quelite in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Quelite.
Satellite photo of El Quelite
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Quelite, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cazones. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Quelite.
Photos of El Quelite
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Quelite, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Quelite, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Quelite. Opinions.
Do you like El Quelite? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Quelite so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cazones
- Barrio Acosta Lagunes (580 inhabitants)
- Cabellal Número 2 (99 inhabitants)
- Cruz Blanca No. 2 (89 inhabitants)
- El Calichar (85 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (7 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (59 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (18 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (8 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (294 inhabitants)
- Los Tigres (7 inhabitants)
- Morisco No. 1 (San Román Grande) (160 inhabitants)
- Naranjos de Afuera (Naranjos Kilómetro 27) (180 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tejamanil (758 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (1164 inhabitants)
- San Román Chiquito (Anexo Morisco No. 2) (344 inhabitants)