El Pulque (Tala, Jalisco)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Pulque, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Jalisco
The town of El Pulque is located in the Municipality of Tala (in the State of Jalisco). It is the most populated town in the position #93 of the whole municipality. El Pulque is at 1270 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Pulque is located at 15.3 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Tala, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Pulque.
Where is El Pulque? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Pulque (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Pulque
With the satellite map of El Pulque will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tala. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Pulque.
Photos of El Pulque
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Pulque, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Pulque, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Pulque. Opinions.
Do you like El Pulque? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pulque so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tala
- Ahuisculco (2364 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (San Isidro) (566 inhabitants)
- El Trapiche (4 inhabitants)
- El Verde (5 inhabitants)
- Granja Hyn (- inhabitants)
- Granja Oscar (4 inhabitants)
- J. Ventura Flores Navarro (2 inhabitants)
- La Higuera de Pacana (17 inhabitants)
- La Martina (9 inhabitants)
- Los Guayabos (4 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Country Ramírez (37 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vista Hermosa (2 inhabitants)
- Río Salado (5 inhabitants)