The town of El Puerto is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #962 of the ranking. El Puerto is at 2,000 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of El Puerto? You can find it at 14.6 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of San Rafael, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Urique, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 22.4 kilometers. To enjoy the El Puerto location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Puerto? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Puerto (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Puerto (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El PuertoMany people want to stay in the town of El Puerto itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MISION CEROCAHUI: 8 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- JADE Y TOUR: 8 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
- WILDERNESS LODGE AT CEROCAHUI: 9 km away, direction West (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 7 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Puerto
With the satellite map of El Puerto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Urique. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Puerto.
Photos of El Puerto
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Puerto? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Puerto.
Vote for El Puerto
Do you like El Puerto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Puerto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Barasicuchi (8 inhabitants)
- Batoseachi (33 inhabitants)
- Charachi (10 inhabitants)
- Colonia Bahuerachi (Baguerachi) (58 inhabitants)
- Coruyvo (Mesa del Pino) (290 inhabitants)
- El Aguajillo (El Aguajito) (8 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (40 inhabitants)
- Huinolitos (- inhabitants)
- Huitozachi (- inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (2 inhabitants)
- La Clínica (2 inhabitants)
- La Maquinaria (- inhabitants)
- Rincón del Triguito (- inhabitants)
- Saguaravo (4 inhabitants)
- Satevó (2 inhabitants)