The town of El Progreso is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. El Progreso is at 16 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Progreso? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Progreso in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Progreso, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Progreso and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Progreso (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Progreso
With the satellite map of El Progreso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Progreso.
Vote for El Progreso. Opinions.
Do you like El Progreso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Progreso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Encuentro (20 inhabitants)
- El Estribo (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Rinconcito (21 inhabitants)
- El Corralejo (1 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tanques (2 inhabitants)
- Milenio el Vergel (99 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tolomita (60 inhabitants)
- Paso Texas (5 inhabitants)
- San Diego (11 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)