El Pozole (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Pozole, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Pozole is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #162 of the whole municipality. El Pozole is at 85 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Pozole is located at 5.6 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Pozole.
Where is El Pozole? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Pozole in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Pozole, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Pozole
With the satellite map of El Pozole will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Pozole.
Photos of El Pozole
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Pozole, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Pozole, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Pozole. Opinions.
Do you like El Pozole? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pozole so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- El Abra (2342 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Hernández (22 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (46 inhabitants)
- Herradura Uno (Hermanos Vázquez Cobos) (3 inhabitants)
- Ignacio de la Llave (137 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Saldaña (12 inhabitants)
- Instituto Bíblico Bautista (5 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (1 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (1 inhabitants)
- Ladrillera la Chaca (La Chaca) (266 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (9 inhabitants)
- Quinta Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- Tamatán y Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (207 inhabitants)