The town of El Potrero is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. El Potrero is at 680 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Satellite photo of El Potrero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Potrero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Potrero.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Potrero (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El PotreroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Potrero, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Potrero so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 70 km away, direction Southeast (59 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 71 km away, direction Southeast (59 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 76 km away, direction Southeast (58 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 67 km away, direction Southeast (52 minutes by car)
Where is El Potrero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Potrero in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Vote for El Potrero
Do you like El Potrero or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Potrero to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Aleja Martínez Sandoval (8 inhabitants)
- Antonio Jiménez Morales (5 inhabitants)
- Casa Colorada (5 inhabitants)
- Cerro Bola (- inhabitants)
- Triple G (4 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (6 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Oso (2 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (- inhabitants)
- José Avilés (2 inhabitants)
- La Peña (2 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (- inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (4 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Perches (1 inhabitants)
- Román Gabriel Reséndiz (El Papalote) (5 inhabitants)