The town of El Potrero is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #16 of the ranking. El Potrero is at 279 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Potrero? You can find it at 1.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Juárez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Potrero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Potrero? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Potrero in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Potrero.
Need to locate a certain El Potrero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Potrero (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Potrero
With the satellite map of El Potrero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Potrero.
Vote for El Potrero. Opinions.
Do you like El Potrero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Potrero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Campo Romania (1 inhabitants)
- Campo Vale (9 inhabitants)
- Cola Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Don Martín (8 inhabitants)
- El Cuarenta y Cinco (53 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (Santa Laura) (- inhabitants)
- Heriberto Domínguez González (- inhabitants)
- Joaquín Esparza Escobedo (3 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (6 inhabitants)
- Palomas (6 inhabitants)
- Peñitas (- inhabitants)
- Ramiro García (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (2 inhabitants)
- Reynaldo García Villaseñor (2 inhabitants)
- San Javier (- inhabitants)