El Polvorín (Tecate, Baja California)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Polvorín, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Baja California.
The town of El Polvorín is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. El Polvorín is at 1,002 meters of altitude.
Where is El Polvorín? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Polvorín in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Polvorín, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Polvorín and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Polvorín (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Polvorín
With the satellite map of El Polvorín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Polvorín.
Vote for El Polvorín. Opinions.
Do you like El Polvorín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Polvorín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Alegre (12 inhabitants)
- Club Campestre Eréndira (56 inhabitants)
- Familia Martínez López (- inhabitants)
- La Casa del Gringo (Los Nopales) (14 inhabitants)
- Las Granjitas (17 inhabitants)
- Los Nietos (6 inhabitants)
- Luz Encendida (48 inhabitants)
- Rancho Altamirano (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Carrillo (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho de León (6 inhabitants)
- El Jonuco (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tres Palos (4 inhabitants)
- Vallecitos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Víctor Manuel (17 inhabitants)
- Valencia (4 inhabitants)