El Polvo (El Llano, Aguascalientes)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Polvo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Aguascalientes has 5 inhabitants?
The town of El Polvo is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. El Polvo is at 2,101 meters of altitude.
Where is El Polvo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Polvo (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Polvo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Polvo (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Polvo
With the satellite map of El Polvo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Polvo.
Vote for El Polvo. Opinions.
Do you like El Polvo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Polvo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of El Llano
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Aguascalientes (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Ejido Montoya (4 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (9 inhabitants)
- El Copetillo (El Moquete) (236 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- El Retoño (781 inhabitants)
- Entronque (Charco Azul) (29 inhabitants)
- Granja San José (San Antonio de Montoya) (21 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Refugio (- inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (Barrio del Salto) (11 inhabitants)
- Potrero Viejo (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alejandrina (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Herradero (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Nogal (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Ombligo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Américas (6 inhabitants)